A Handful (Massive) of Show Alerts
Sunday, Aug 9th: American Sigh at Oblivion. Doors at 7 p.m.I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "No Resolution" last month.
Sunday, Aug 9th: Buckets at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 9 p.m.
Saturday, Aug 15th: Johanna Samuels at Zebulon. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2023, I reviewed her set for Buzzbands.
Sunday, Aug 9th: Buckets at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 9 p.m.
I wrote a review of their album release party back in June.
Sunday, Aug 9th: Caravan 222, Leslie Stevens, and Matt Hill & The Black Spurs at The Echo (Grand Ole Echo). Doors at 5:30 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of both Caravan 222 and Matt Hill & The Black Spurs playing Grand Ole Echo.
In 2023, I wrote a review of Leslie Stevens for Buzzbands.
Sunday, Aug 9th: Nick Kivlen (of Sunflower Bean), Ricky Berger, and Tashaki Miyaki at The Fable. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2024, I wrote a review of Sunflower Bean for US Rocker Music.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for Ricky Berger's song "My Insides" back in April.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for Tashaki Miyaki's "Somethin' Is Better Than Nothin'" back in 2025.
Sunday, Aug 9th: Ultraviolet Communication at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "No Return" back in 2025.
Monday, Aug 10th: Monday Mondays at Hotel Cafe. Doors at 7 p.m.
The last Monday Monday's series at the current Hotel Cafe. Too many artists that I've written about to mention.
Tuesday, Aug 11th: J.R. Slayer at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2024, the band was part of the No Earbuds Fest that I covered for US Rocker Music.
In 2024, the band was part of the No Earbuds Fest that I covered for US Rocker Music.
Wednesday, Aug 12th: Gilbert Louie Ray at Maui Sugar Mill Saloon. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for his song "What I Have Left" back in March.
Wednesday, Aug 12th: Powder Pink & Sweet at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Raspberry Lime" back in February.
In 2025, I wrote a review of Cody's Program.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for Ramonda Hammer's song "Eyelash" back in 2025.
Thursday, Aug 13th: Swimming Bell at Non Plus Ultra. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "95 at Night" back in 2025.
Friday, Aug 14th: Janelane at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 9 p.m.
Friday, Aug 14th: Satellite Citi at The Echoplex. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2023, I wrote a review of the band for US Rocker Music.
Friday, Aug 14th: Shannon Lay at the Lodge Room. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "All This Life Going Down" back in 2025.
Friday, Aug 14th: Valley Queen at Oblivion. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Ride" back in 2025.
Saturday, Aug 15th: Johanna Samuels at Zebulon. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2023, I reviewed her set for Buzzbands.
Saturday, Aug 15th: MyVeronica at The Glass House. Doors at 6:45 p.m.
I listed the band as one of my favorite new bands of 2024.
No comments:
Post a Comment