A Handful (Bucketful) of Show Alerts
Sunday, Aug 2nd: Ryan Hahn and The Believers at The Echo. Doors at 5:30 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for his song "Farmers Son" back in 2025.
Monday, Aug 3rd: Dave Harrington at Club Tee Gee. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of his set.Tuesday, Aug 4th: Draag at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 6 p.m.
In 2022, I wrote a review of their set for US Rocker Music.
Tuesday, Aug 4th: Jenny O at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2022, I wrote a review of her set for Buzzbands.
Tuesday, Aug 4th: Jenny O at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2022, I wrote a review of her set for Buzzbands.
Tuesday, Aug 4th: Moonfuzz at Redwood Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight of their song "Hell Week" back in 2025.
Tuesday, Aug 4th: Ryan Pollie at The Airliner Bar. Doors at 7:30 p.m.
In 2022, I wrote a review of his set for Buzzbands.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "Denver" back in March.
Thursday, Aug 6th: Shi La Rosa at Bar Lubitsch. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight of her song "Want It All" back in 2025.
Friday, Aug 7th: The Sleeperz at Alex's Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
Saturday, Aug 8th: Goon at the Lodge Room. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2023, I wrote a review of their set for US Rocker Music.
No comments:
Post a Comment