A Handful (Bucketful) of Show Alerts
Sunday, Aug 30th: Final day of Echo Park Rising.
Sunday, Aug 30th: Gal Musette at Scribble. Doors at 7:30 p.m.Made my list of favorite new musicians of 2023.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "moon" back in June.
Monday, Aug 31st: El Colmo and Hex Code at Harvard & Stone. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2024, I did a review of El Colmo's set for US Rocker Music.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Walk Into It" back in 2025.
Tuesday, Sep 1st: Night Talks at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Running on a Cloud" back in 2025.
Tuesday, Sep 1st: Satellite Citi at the Moroccan Lounge. Doors at 6:30 p.m.
In 2023, I wrote a review of the band for US Rocker Music.
Wednesday, Sep 2nd: Gina Jacqueline at Hotel Ziggy. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song ""Medicine"" back in June.
Wednesday, Sep 2nd: Pop Hysteria at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
Saturday, Sep 5th: Ty Teg at The Smell. Doors at 8:30 p.m.
Has a busy week with a gig also on Thursday.
Wednesday, Sep 2nd: Pop Hysteria at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2024, I caught the band at Happy Sundays Long Beach. See a photo I took for US Rocker Music here.
Thursday, Sep 3rd: Horse Rider at Non Plus Ultra. Doors at 8 p.m.
Made my list of favorite new bands of 2025.
Thursday, Sep 3rd: The ACA at Alex's Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Dos Capital" back in July.
Thursday, Sep 3rd: Ty Teg at Old Towne Pub. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "Open Sky" back in 2025.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "Wake Up" back in 2024.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Hell Week" back in 2025.
Has a busy week with a gig also on Thursday.
Has a busy week with a gig also on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment