A Handful of Show Alerts
Sunday, Aug 16th: Harry Katz and the Pistachios at Alex's Bar. Doors at 2 p.m.In 2025, I wrote a review of their set.
Sunday, Aug 16th: Nail Polish at Alex's Bar. Doors at 9 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Haunted Spells" back in January.
Sunday, Aug 16th: UGHH at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of their set.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for Ben Reddell's song "Tumbleweed" back in 2025.
In 2015, I wrote a review of The What Four's set.
Wednesday, Aug 19th: Sizzy Rocket at The Echo. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2018, I wrote a review of their set.
Thursday, Aug 20th: Primitive Ring at Alex's Bar. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2024, I wrote a review of their set.
Thursday, Aug 20th: Pu$$y Cow at The Escondite. Doors at 9:45 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of their 20th Anniversary Party that was held at The Escondite.
Saturday, Aug 22nd: Livingmore with Child Seat, Dream Phases, and Andrea at The Echo. Doors at 7 p.m.
I recently wrote a review of Livingmore's set.
In 2024, I covered Child Seat for US Rocker Music.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for Dream Phases' song "Turn Away" back in 2025.
Andrea is the brainchild of Emma Cole who I've followed for years.
No comments:
Post a Comment