Sunday, January 31, 2010

Santa Anita Racetrack: Free Fridays



Off to the Santa Anita racetrack I went for Free Fridays. Tried my mathematical formula again that I developed at Hollywood Park. It did not work. The mathematical formula looks at the jockey, trainer and suggested picks from experts.

For the first race, I went with Call Me Dutchess. Didn't even finish in the top three.

For the second race, I went with Space Age Lovesong. One and only victory.

Third race I went with Major General. The horse placed, but I still didn't make any money.

For the fourth race, I went with Onefunsonofagun. The horse didn't finish in the top three.

For the fifth race, I went with Elegant. The horse placed, but once again I was out of luck.

For the sixth race, I went with Victory Dash. The horse didn't finish in the top three.

In the seventh race, I went with Jet Blue Girl. Once again, this horse didn't finish in the top three.

For the final race, I went with Lending Freeze. Once again, the horse didn't finish in the top three.

I'm obviously not very good at picking winners. One winner. Two horses that nearly came in for me. Five horses that just failed to even rate.

No comments: