Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eastern Confernce Champions, Asa Ransom and Hockey at Spaceland

I headed off to Spaceland on Saturday night. My friend had an extra ticket so I took it.

First band of the night was Eastern Conference Champions. It was like a religious experience. Okay, that's probably going too far; however, from the very start I was blown away. I've always wanted to catch them and I'm so happy I finally got to see them.







Next band up was Asa Ransom. They're from New York. As can be seen in the below pictures, they have this 20's look. They're also just a fun band to watch.










The final band of the night was Hockey. This band was the main act and at this point the place was just packed. It was song after song of pure brilliance and their fans ate it up.












And so I was there all by myself. Yes, strange, my friend never showed up. Oh well, it was worth it.

No comments: