Monday, January 25, 2010

The Ignorant and Pu$$y Cow at Juanita's

This is one of those nights I wish I could have shown up earlier and stayed later, but I was feeling rather ill. Anyhow, it was a must attend, because it was Pu$$y Cow's double CD release party.

I have to admit I wasn't even planning on seeing The Ignorant. I atttempted to time my arrival so I'd just catch Pu$$y Cow and then hopefully head straight home. Thinking about it now (when at the moment I'm feeling better, though not well) I'm happy I caught their set.





The main event was Pu$$y Cow, of course. They had about a four song set list and then allowed their friends to shout out song suggestions. As always, they had an all-girl mosh pit going. For one song, the lead singer from Bobot Adrenaline took over the lead singer role.

I have to admit I struggled to stick around towards the end. I could feel my fever spiking. All worth it though. I wouldn't have wanted to miss the night.





No comments: