Monday, January 25, 2010

A Restaurant Review: Cruzer Pizza


Someone I know mentioned to me that there was a vegan pizza restaurant on Hillhurst and Prospect. So off I went to check it out. It is called Cruzer Pizza. It is located at 4449 Prospect Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, phone number (323)666-0600.

I went with the Vegan Meat Pizza. I got the medium size. With taxes, it came out to about $17. So I’d say this is on the more expensive side.

The question of course is: how was it? Honestly, real cheese pizza is better, but . . . the Vegan Meat Pizza passed the test. I ate the whole thing. On the other hand, the fake meat has a bit of an after-taste, my opinion.

The second question is: will I go back? I think I will. I wrote a blog on another vegan restaurant called Pure Luck. I think Cruzer Pizza is far better than Pure Luck.

Anyways, for a more in-depth review, check out this blog by someone named Quarry Girl.

No comments: