Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top Fall Films of 2010

I wasn't too keen on the Summer 2010 movies, but I am high on the Fall 2010 movies. I saw some really great movies. In fact, it is hard to rank them properly. I think on any given day I could switch between Social Network, Black Swan, The King's Speech and True Grit as my favorite movie of the Fall.

Note: I'm being neutral on Inside Job. If you take the time to read my economic posts, you'll probably understand why I found the movie a tad boring; however, it doesn't mean that it isn't worth seeing for someone who isn't reading about the economy on a daily basis.

Tops

Social Network
Black Swan
The King's Speech
True Grit
Red
Never Let Me Go
Somewhere
The Fighter
Unstoppable
Tangled
Megamind
The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Enjoyable

Gulliver's Travels
Tron: Legacy
Love and Other Drugs
The Town
Easy A
Let Me In
Blue Valentine

Neutral

Inside Job

Skip

Due Date
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part 1
You Again
It's Kind of a Funny Story

No comments: