Thursday, March 17, 2011

Events on a Random Sunday Morning

Interesting thoughts/events on a Sunday morning and evening.

1. As I was driving to the Farmers Market, I noticed a couple ladies talking – well, one of them was talking. She was holding out a pamphlet. I’m wondering in the Sunday bus stop is the new place to find converts.

2. As I was passing various gas stations on my way to and from the Farmers Market, I found myself paying attention to gas prices at the various gas stations I was driving past. A thought passed through my head (a thought the passes through my head whenever gas prices start hitting the low $3.00 point, “I wonder if it would be cheaper for me to start taking the bus to work.”

3. There are always 20 or so taxis parked outside the W Hotel at 9 a.m. Is this to pick up those who partied till the early hours of the morning or those who spent the night at the hotel?

4. I was out doing my walking exercising when someone beeped their horn at me. I took a look at who it was. It was a couple friends that I haven’t seen in awhile. We had a quick chat and then I was off exercising again and they were heading off towards wherever they were going.

No comments: