Friday, March 26, 2010

A Movie Review: She's Out of My League

She's Out of My League. I enjoyed this movie. The two main actors, Jay Baruchel (Kirk) and Alice Eve (Molly) were endearing – though I personally think Krysten Ritter (Patty) is hotter than Alice Eve and should have been the “She’s Out of My League” actress (blonds vs. brunettes shall we say?). Outside of the hotness question is rather Molly is dating an underachiever while the question for Kirk is will his self-esteem problems destroy his relationship with Molly. This premise could run out of steam, but I think the movie had enough going for it to get it over the finish line.

There are some indications throughout the movie that Stainer (T.J.Miller) and Patty had scenes that were left on the cutting room floor. There were some eye contact going on at a party and towards the end of the movie there was a conversation between the two of them that didn't seem to have an appropriate reference point.

No comments: