Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dreams: Chris Pine showing up at a restaurant

I had this interesting dream where I was eating with various friends. We were in a nice enough restaurant. I left one table and headed over to another table. I was talking to a couple friends there, sisters. And in walks Chris Pine. My two friends are obviously enamored with him. I over-heard a conversation at his table where someone yelled out, “He’ll cover our tab.” Chris Pine replied, “No, no.” He then relented, “Okay, but let’s not pile up a big bill.” Back to my friends, dinner is done and folks started to leave. I noticed a friend outside on the sidewalk. She’s a friend who recently left for Argentina. I was surprised I hadn’t noticed her before because it was really cool that she was around. And then I remembered Chris Pine. Wait, a friend of mine really loves Chris Pine. I started to send her a text message.

I woke up.

No comments: