Monday, March 29, 2010

Maxim Ludwig and the Santa Fe Seven/Sister Crayon @ Hotel Cafe

I headed off to Hotel Cafe to see Maxim Ludwig and the Santa Fe Seven. My friend and I have this you pick, I pick music agreement -- though I think it is really one of those you pick and I never pick situations. My friend likes Maxim Ludwig and so it was off to Hotel Cafe.

I arrived early and got to see Sister Crayon. Actually, I showed up on time, 8:30 p.m. This was the time my friend set for us to meet up at Hotel Cafe. She didn't show up till 9:30 p.m. Interesting.

Sister Crayon had an interesting story. There vehicle broke down while they were heading to Hotel Cafe. Someone had to come pick them up to get them to Hotel Cafe on time.

Sister Crayon photos.





Maxim Ludwig





Update 4/6. Interesting note. This was the second time my friend and I saw Maxim Ludwig. The first time we saw them, she loved them and I was a bit more neutral. This time around, I loved them and my friend was more neutral. Interesting turn of events. Anyways, in my opinion, this is a band to check out.

No comments: