Monday, March 8, 2010

Duke Basketball vs. North Carolina: 82-50

This isn't really the traditional rivalry game.

First, Carolina is having a down year. Second, Carolina has a number of injuries.

Still, it is fun to see a blowout. It is fun seeing everything click.

The good

I love how they fed the ball into Zoubek a couple times for some easy baskets. I hope this continues.

I love the eight player rotation. And Ryan Kelly gets a couple minutes a game, which is essentially giving someone a quick spell.

I love the fact that Andre Dawkins is getting his shooting stroke back.

I love how Kyle Singler is playing offense at the moment. Inside, outside, he makes shots from all over the place.

The bad

I guess I wish they'd shot the ball slightly better -- considering how weak Carolina is this year.

No comments: