Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Madness Bracket: 2nd Chance

I shouldn't be so pessimistic, but I still can't pick Duke to win it all.

I'm going with North Iowa over Michigan St due to a key injury over at Michigan St.

I'm ending the nice run by Cornell, Butler and St. Mary's in the Sweet 16.

Kentucky looked strong, but I'm still saying the freshman will crack.

I had Syracuse going out earlier, but now I'm moving them to the top though part of me also wants to go with Ohio St.

Update: Change of heart. Just read that Onuaku is still injured for Syracuse. I figured he might be back for the second week of play. I'm going to have Ohio St. knock them out.

Sweet 16


Midwest
North Iowa
Ohio St.

West
Syracuse
Xavier

East
Kentucky
W. Virginia


South
Duke
Baylor

Elite 8


Ohio St.
Syracuse
W. Virginia
Duke

Final Four
Ohio St.
W. Virginia


Championship
W. Virginia

No comments: