Thursday, September 10, 2009

Steelers vs. Titans: 13-10 Steelers Victory

Steelers vs. Titans. I didn't get to see the whole game. Being on the West Coast, you have to leave work rather early to catch the beginning of an evening game and I also forgot to use the DVR. Anyways, watching plays via the Internet, it looked like a defensive game. When done working for the day, I went to my boss' office to watch the last two minutes. Those were rather exciting minutes with both teams scoring a touchdown.


I headed home and watched the majority of the second half. Victory number one in our attempt to repeat as champions.


My thoughts:


I hope Polamalu is out only three weeks versus six weeks.

The Steelers really need to start working on that ground game.

The front line couldn't do anything for the rush, but was rock solid in the 4th quarter pass protection -- though there was one hard sack.

Big Ben looked solid. For some reason, I just have this feeling that the way he played, the Steelers should have scored in the high 20s.

Another tough test comes next week against Chicago.

No comments: