Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Mulhollands and Fat City Reprise @ Skinny's

Right after hanging out with friends at the LA County Fair, I quickly headed home to take a shower and then off I went to Skinny's to catch The Mulhollands. It was awhile since I last saw them play. For those interested, they're the residency band at Skinny's for the month of September.

Due to the shower I took before heading out, I only caught the last 20 seconds of The Shakers. Up next were The Mulhollands. I swear that from the first song I realized how much I missed them.





Here are the boys of the band all left alone, because . . .



Sarah Jeanette took a turn singing atop a lounge seat.

It was a lovely set.
Up next was Fat City Reprise. I was a bit tired from hanging out all day so I only stuck around for three songs before heading off home. I will say this much, they opened with an awesome song. This was the second time I caught one of their sets. The first time was way back in February-ish at The Roxy.












No comments: