Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer 2010 Movie Rankings

Awesome

1. Toy Story
2. Inception
3. Salt

Great Popcorn Movie

4. Iron Man 2
5. The Expendables
6. Machete
7. Cyrus
8. Despicable Me

Just short of being a great popcorn movie, but just a touch

9. Predators
10. Scott Pilgram vs. the World
11. Shrek
12. Dinner with the Schmucks
13. Twilight Eclipse

Whatever

14. Knight and Day

Oh mercy

15. Robin Hood
16. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
17. A-Team
18. The Other Guys
19. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
20. Get Him To The Greek

I looked at my movie rankings from the summer of 2009. I ranked 21 movies last summer. I only listed two that I definitely wished I'd missed. For this summer, I have six -- and slightly less movies watched. I have the same number of great movies at three, but last year I had more movies that I ranked just below great: 7 versus 5. Yes, 2009 was a much better year for summer movies.

No comments: