Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dreams: Cher and a CD

I had one strange dream recently. I found myself sneaking into a Cher concert. A Cher concert, serious? I had really good seats, but was worried that the ticket holders would eventually show up so I got up and watched from the aisle. I then went into a record store inside the concert arena, searching for a Sid and Nancy album, yes the movie, but for some reason they were a band. In my dream, I knew it wasn’t a Sid and Nancy album I was looking for, but in fact a Mates of State album. Now why I was looking for an album by Sid and Nancy versus Mates of State, I do not know. I bought the vinyl copy, but moments later decided to return it for a CD. I went looking through the rack, but couldn’t find it. As I was about to give up, I looked over and saw the CDs lined up in mass. After exchanging the vinyl for the CD, I then gave consideration to sneaking back into the Cher concert, but decided it was too risky. Wake up time.

No comments: