Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dreams: Car Lights Going Out

So I had this absolutely funky dream that I don’t think I’ve ever had before. I was driving to work in the pre-dawn. Who knows why. All of a sudden I hear a click and my car lights go out. Everything else about the car is fine. I pull over onto the side of the freeway. There’s a motorcycle cop behind me, but he just drives on by without offering any help. I decide to re-start the car and head for the nearest exit. I exit the freeway and decide I should find my way to work, but I am totally lost. I have no clue where I’m at and I have no clue how to get back to work. I've had a memory wipe of some sort.

That’s about all I remember from the dream. I know there was something about graduate school in the dream. And there were one or two other parts to the dream that I just can’t remember, but this was definitely one of those dreams I don’t think I’ve ever had.

No comments: