Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DWNTWN at Golden Road Pub

It was off to see DWNTWN who were supporting a More Than a Cone event regarding pet adoption. I got more than I expected. The event had sweets and vegan snacks. That was cool. I had my fair share of cookies and soft tacos. Then as DWNTWN was setting up, everyone was asked to head up stairs for a fashion show. I was thinking maybe it was going to be a pet fashion show. No, there were actual Aston Models, five to be exact. I got to see a quirky fashion show where models were dressed in animal cones. Ha ha. Then it was back downstairs to see DWNTWN do their thing. Though Golden Road Pub isn't set up for concerts, it was still a cool stage. DWNTWN played on the floor and for a couple songs I headed upstairs. From upstairs you could look down on the ground level and I took some shots from up high. After, I went back and hung out with some dogs and cats. Unlike when I go out exercising, none of the dogs barked at me.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: