Thursday, April 28, 2011

TV: The Event

I know, I've been wasting hours of my life watching The Event. I don't know why. A friend and I keep on saying that it has some of the worst acting possible on television.  This past episode has just blown me away in its total stupidity . . . or maybe someone can explain to me why it wasn't a stupid episode.  The aliens head off to Russia to dig up a body that was infected by the French Flu.  Now what are the chances of someone finding a dead body infected with the French Flu?  I don't care if in a previous episode they showed a scientist analyzing ice samples.  Somehow testing ice samples is going to help you find some random frozen guy who died from the French Flu?  Just so stupid.  I could continue to go on with other stupid plot lines of this show, but I should stop before I write a three page essay.  Will I continue to watch?  Well, there are only two more episodes so what do I have to lose.

No comments: