Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreams: Zombies and Planes

This dream was total chaos.  The news was showing massive natural disasters happening across the globe.  At the same time, I was working with some medical staff.  We were injecting people with experimental drugs.  I'm not sure if we were helping people or not.  Of course, I barely pricked myself with a needle and I got really concerned.  Not with the drugs inside the needle, but from the contamination.  Anyways, as a major storm started to make its way towards us, a group of us headed to a cargo plane.  We loaded a bunch of zombies inside.  We took off.  The plane had mechanical problems and we were forced into an emergency landing.  The zombies got free.  Luckily, I woke up.

Where did this one come from?  Over the weekend, I was watching parts of The Cape (the episode where Summer Glau's character was kidnapped) on DVR and War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise.  That explains the needles and natural disaster (lightening storms indicated the coming of the aliens).  Where the zombies fit in, I don't know.

No comments: