Monday, April 25, 2011

The Shakers, Barb Wire Dolls and New Years Day at the Viper Room

It was off to the Viper Room to catch New Years Day, The Shakers and Barb Wire Dolls.

I was aiming to see the full set of New Years Day, but only caught the last couple songs.  I didn't leave as early as I wanted (took too long to cool down from my exercising) and then hit every possible red light through Hollywood.  I did find a place to park for free around the Sunset Strip.  It is a little of a walk, but I'm always willing to save $7.

The Shakers, in my mind, keep getting better.  Jodie just seems to gain better command of the stage as time goes by.  One of her formal bandmates, Matt, from Automatic Music Explosion was in the audience.

Barb Wire Dolls is a new favorite local band for me.  Their lead singer can twist her body in the most sexy ways.  And their music makes you want to jump.

New Years Day





The Shakers















Barb Wire Dolls











No comments: