Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brass Knuckle Voodoo, Barb Wire Dolls and The Mulhollands at On the Rox

It was off to On the Rox to catch The Mulhollands, Brass Knuckle Voodoo and Barb Wire Dolls.  It isn't often that I make it out to the Sunset Strip, but I was willing to make the trip for The Mulhollands and Barb Wire Dolls.

First up was Brass Knuckle Voodoo.  It was my first time seeing them.  They gave an energizing, sexualized- filled show.  As can be seen from one of the photos, a vibrated was involved and a young lady in the audience played around with it for a song (not x-rated).  And is Brass Knuckle Voodoo a Sunset Strip band name or what?  Barb Wire Dolls was up next.  This was my second time catching one of their sets.  I'd seen them previously when they were on the same bill as The Mulhollands.  They were the residency band for the month.  With a hot lead singer, they entertained the audience with some playful flirtation.  The Mulhollands ended the night.  I wasn't able to stay till the end of their set -- I had a meter running low.  Half a set, I say, is better than no set when dealing with the Mulhollands.    

Brass Knuckle Voodoo












lBarb Wire Dolls









The Mulhollands










No comments: