Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dreams: Lost in a Parking Lot

I've had some rather short dreams recently.

I recently had a dream where I was with two friends. One was a University friend. I don't know who the other was. I had previously parked my car. We were done shopping in the mall and were now looking my car. (I'm assuming I met them at the mall, because they didn't know where my car was either.) I decided to go one intuition and said that my car must be down some stairs. We headed towards the stairs. This is where my dream ended.

I half suspect my dream had something to do with what happened to me recently in the real world. I saw Crazy Heart where the main character searches a parking lot for a missing child. I also went to a mall recently and purposely focused in on where I was parked, looking for certain landmarks.

No comments: