Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dreams: Fun turned to Business

I was hanging with a friend. We were going to carpool to Universal Studios. A number of other people where going, as well. When we got there, we got sent to a conference room instead of getting to go inside the park. This was going to be a business meeting. The place was crowded so we sat in different sections of the room. The music was on loud so I went to lower the volume, but couldn’t figure it out. At this point, the president of my company came over and also tried to lower the volume, but he wasn’t able to figure it out either. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some of my friends with their kids walking into the conference room. I was told they were forced to come, because it helped all of us get a better discount to Universal Studios. I felt sorry for them for having to sit in a conference room and listen to a boring business meeting before being allowed to have fun in the theme park.

No comments: