Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Season Finale: Fringe

Fringe. I started to watch Fringe from the start. At the beginning, I was thinking, "This is interesting. It has an X-File feel to it though not as well done." There were a couple times in the year where I considered not watching it anymore due to the fact that I felt like I was spending way too much time in front of the television or computer screen watching tv shows. I continued on; however. I am happy I did, because I think that throughout the season it just got better and better. As for the season finale, I didn't watch the season finale until a few days after it officially aired. I watched it on my DVR. I have to say I enjoyed it. I'm interested in getting to learn more about this alternative universe. Do I still think it is of lower quality than the X-Files? Yes, but it is making improvements by leaps and bounds.

No comments: