Sunday, May 31, 2009

ArtWalk Culver City 2009

I spent a couple hours at the ArtWalk Culver City 2009. Stolen from the guide: Emerging as well as established artists are exhibited in galleries throughout the Culver City area. More than thirty galleries are concentrated along Washington and La Cienega Boulevards in the Culver City Art District.

I along with some friends visited about 16 of the galleries.

It was a great time.

My one suggestion: I knew where the ArtWalk occurred, but I didn't noticed any signs that helped people head towards the ArtWalk. Also, I didn't notice any welcome booths. I would think there would be welcome booths in various locations to help direct people. I know it is a self-guided tour, but having some signs around the area as well as some welcome booths would be helpful and probably not cost all that much money.

Below are a handful of photos I took:



















No comments: