Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Season Finale: 24

24: This season was a huge turn around from season 6. At times, the only reason I watched season 6 was in the hopes that the season would miraculously turn around. This season was back to the levels of previous seasons. Perhaps it was good that the writers' strike came along. Admittedly, I was concerned about the Kim Bauer storyline for a bit. I was like, “Oh great, Kim in trouble again.” The storyline corrected itself by having Kim take some aggressive actions in the airport. My issue with the two hour finale: the preview at the end of episode 22 gave away too much. I think one of the tension spots for the finale was the Olivia storyline. Would those in the White House learn that she hired a hit man? The preview showed President Taylor confronting her daughter. So to me a significant amount of tension was no longer there, because I knew what would occur. Minor quibble. I hope next season is just as good.

No comments: