A Handful (bucketful) of Show Alerts
Sunday, Jul 19th: Julez and the Rollerz at The Fable. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Call Me Up" back in 2025.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Eat Chips and Talk Shit" back in May.
Sunday, Jul 19th: The Mastersons at Gold-Diggers. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2024, the band was part of a Roots Rock tribute night at Zebulon that I covered for US Rocker Music.
Sunday, Jul 19th: Colleen Green and DA Stern at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
In 2024, the band was part of a Roots Rock tribute night at Zebulon that I covered for US Rocker Music.
Sunday, Jul 19th: Colleen Green and DA Stern at Zebulon. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for his song "I Never Said I Was The One" earlier this year.
Sunday, Jul 19th: Guantanamo Baywatch at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Two sets with doors at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
In 2023, I covered the band for Buzzbands.
Monday, Jul 20th: Tashaki Miyaki at Oblivion. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "City" in 2025.
Tuesday, Jul 21st: Simi at Harvard & Stone. Doors at 8 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "Stranger With My Secret" in 2025.
Thursday, Jul 23rd: Alex Andre at The Woodbridge. Doors at 7:30 p.m.
In 2021, I covered the band for Buzzbands.
Thursday, Jul 23rd: Bruvvy at The Airliner. Doors at 7 p.m.
In 2025, I wrote a review of their set at Good Times at Davey Wayne's.
Thursday, Jul 23rd: Ricky Berger at Scribbles. Doors at 7:30 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "My Insides" earlier this year.
In 2022, I covered The Paranoyds for Buzzbands.
In 2024, I covered Suzie True for US Rocker Music.
Friday, July 24th: Ron Blakely at Hotel Ziggy. Doors at 7 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Tired" in 2025.
Saturday, Jul 25th: Brookelen at The Woodbridge. Doors at 7:30 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for her song "moon" just last month.
Saturday, Jul 25th: Dutch East Indians at Alex's Bar. Doors at 2 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for the band's "All Time High" in 2025.
Saturday, Jul 25th: Mirrorball at Permanent Records Roadhouse. Doors at 6 p.m.
I wrote a Song Spotlight for their song "Red Hot Dust" earlier this year.
In 2025, the band made my list of favorite new finds.
No comments:
Post a Comment