Monday, December 12, 2011

Sabrosa Purr, Useless Keys and Light FM at Silverlake Lounge

I took off to Silverlake Lounge on my normal Monday rotation. I caught Sabrosa Purr, Useless Keys and Light FM. Sabrosa Purr was the main draw for me on this night.  I saw them a few months back at the Bootleg and was eager to see them again.  I arrived a little late and was stuck in the back.  I wanted to take some photos.  A path eventually opened up and I was able to take a few shots.  Useless Keys hit the stage next.  As one mentioned on twitter, the first three bands all had female bass players.  Light FM hit the stage next, the residency band at Silverlake Lounge.  I previously saw them at the Bootleg.  Sara Radle was playing the keys for them.  That made for a nice surprise.

I ran into a couple of young ladies there.  We had a fun conversation.

Sabrosa Purr



Useless Keys



Light FM

No comments: