Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rocket at Three of Clubs

I once again headed off to catch Rocket the Band. Lead singer Lauren does like to just say whatever comes to her mind. "She (LaurenC) has her choice of lay-ers tonight. (Looking over to Sara) Was that inappropriate? Sorry, just thinking out loud." Second time around and I have to say that yes I am addicted to Rocket.

This time around, I stood in a different spot to get some different photo angles.

Amusing encounter with the door guy. I gave him my ID. He waved me in. I got stuck behind some folks for some reason. I don't know how that happened. The door guy then asked for my ID again. I was like, "Ah, you just checked my ID." I guess I don't stand out enough.

I parked my car somewhat far away down on El Centro. There is a bar/club on El Centro and Santa Monica. Let me tell you something -- and this will no doubt show my age -- if I lived on that street that bar/club would be getting a visit by the police. It was 1 a.m. and you could hear the music and the thumping of the bass rather clearly for at least two blocks. Way to be a cool neighbor.







No comments: