Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pittsburgh Steelers 23 vs Miami Dolphins 22

Oh so lucky. Actually, probably not a fair win. And all so stressful.

This is the second Pittsburgh game I've caught this season. I didn't say anything about the first game I saw, because they lost. So now that they've won a game I've caught I figure to write a blog about it. Self-serving.

The Steelers couldn't keep their hands on the ball. And that almost (should have) bit them in the butt when Ben Roethlisberger fumbled as he was diving for the end zone.

In fact, they fumbled twice within minutes at the start of the game. Good thing we have a defense, because we were down only 6-0 after that.

Hines Ward is amazing.

Mike Wallace ran away from his defender and got a touchdown and then sort of disappeared.


No comments: