Monday, August 31, 2009

A Movie Review: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

"Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs". This was another enjoyable cartoon. I've now seen two decent cartoons after going through a drought on cartoons, the last one being "Monsters vs. Aliens". The other great cartoon is "Up". "Ice Age 3" has the herd of mismatched animals now dealing with the coming birth of a mammoth baby. Meanwhile, Sid the Sloth decides to adopt a trio of eggs, which turn out to be dinosaur eggs. The eggs hatch and out come a trio of dinosaurs. The mother soon comes looking for them and takes the three babies along with Sid back to a secret world filled with dinosaurs. The mismatched herd goes off to save Sid the Sloth and have various adventures trying to avoid the dangers of this hidden land.

It is a fun movie that shows the importance of sticking with the ones you love. I have to admit I saw it while somewhat tired so I suspect I would have enjoyed it all the more if I was fully awake. This is a cartoon with some nice lessons as well as moments that will make you laugh.

No comments: