Monday, May 23, 2011

Ranking the Winter/Spring 2011 Films (that I saw)

This winter/spring, I was a bit more selective with my movies versus last year. Last year I saw 16 movies. This year I saw eleven. How do I see this year ranking with last year? Last year we had Alice in Wonderland, Ghost Writer, Kiss-Ass and The Runaways to mention a few.  I loved those movies.  This year I found a handful of movies that I liked, but I don't think Limitless, The Adjustment Bureau and The Company Men rank with the 2010 movies mentioned.  I did; however, have high regard for Lincoln Lawyer and wish it had done better at the box office.

Cream of the Crop

Lincoln Lawyer


Good


Limitless
The Adjustment Bureau
The Company Men

Okay

Fast Five
Hanna
Battle: Los Angeles
Sucker Punch
Paul
The Green Hornet

Skip

Just Go With It

No comments: