Monday, May 2, 2011

The Lonely Wild at La Brie's

It was off to La Brie's to catch The Lonely Wild. I usually try to catch two bands whenever I go out, but unfortunately the Lakers were wrapping up their game with New Orleans so I missed the first band. In fact, if I hadn't felt the Lakers were putting away New Orleans, I might have missed The Lonely Wild (skipped out on the last couple minutes of the game). I also skipped out on the last band of the night since I knew I needed to pace myself through the week.

But hey, it was totally worth going just to see The Lonely Wild. I mentioned that the first time I saw them at their La Brie's residency that they seemed to have shifted to a more rock sound. This time around they dialed it back to their melodic driven sound. Interesting how they can shift their sound, but still sound awesome. A great night.





No comments: