Sunday, May 15, 2011

He's My Brother, She's My Sister and Sweaters at The Satellite

With Los Angeles dealing with some May drizzles, it was off to The Satellite to catch He's My Brother, She's My Sister and Sweaters.

Sweaters started the night off for me with some energizing music.  They had the quote of the night when the lead singer from He's My Brother, She's My Sister jumped on stage to join in on a song:  We'd like to thank Jules Verne.

And then He's My Brother, She's My Sister went on stage.  I'd seen the band name on various venue schedules, but just never made it out to see them.  Well, they played a packed house at The Satellite.  The band includes a tap dancer and two siblings along with a couple others.  They also had a guest appearance from Harper Simon.  As per request, some of their fans dressed as if they were going to a costume ball.  A night to remember.

Sweaters





He's My Brother, She's My Sister





No comments: