Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gentlemen Prefer Blood and The Bloody Brains at the Blue Star

Another birthday party arrived and this time it was off to the Blue Star where Gentlemen Prefer Blood and
The Bloody Brains were playing.  As I walked in, Gentlemen Prefer Blood was getting ready for their set.  I couldn't recall the band name, but I knew I'd seen these guys before and had enjoyed their set.  Well, the lead singer introduced themselves and then it hit me, I saw them previously at Mr. T's.  They gave us a solid set.  The Bloody Brains came up next.  This was their night and they gave us about a 45 minute set.    


Gentlemen Prefer Blood







The Bloody Brains






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonsai / Gentlemen Prefer Blood - Split 7"
On The Real Records / Serious Moonlighting Records
Download this by visiting: http://cardincluded.com/rexj4q