Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Movie Review: Valentine's Day

Another I was on an airplane movie review.

Valentine's Day. While flying back from Europe, I ended up watching Valentine’s Day. I’d heard a lot of negative comments about this movie. One being that Taylor Swift was just awful in the movie. I didn’t find the movie all that bad. Now one has to take into account that I was in Europe for a week and was flying back to Los Angeles. The movie takes place in Los Angeles. There are scenes in the movie that highlight the Los Angeles culture, like the scene at Hollywood Forever. I just found myself enjoying the movie, seeing parts of Los Angeles briefly highlighted. I also found myself wrapped up in the various storylines. It isn’t some deep movie, but it does its job in letting you relax and watch beautiful people cross your vision for brief segments of time.

No comments: