Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pittsburgh Steelers v. New England Patriots

I've never liked the New England Patriots. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a Los Angeles Lakers fan and therefore have a problem with any team from Boston. But I found myself cheering for the New England Patriots on Sunday. Why? I want them to have a perfect record when they match up against the Steelers. Why? Because I want the Steelers to be the team that beats the New England Patriots. I think that based on this weekend, a good defense can keep the Patriots scoring machine down. I think that based on Monday and actually other games this year as well, the Steelers have a decent offense. I think the Steelers have a chance of taking down the Patriots. Maybe not as good of a chance as the Colts, but a better chance than other teams. Based on an Internet poll I saw on Foxsports.com, about 1/3 of the people thought the Steelers had the best chance while 1/3 felt that the Patriots would go undefeated. If both teams keep rolling along, Dec 9th is going to be the second biggest game of the season.

Notes from Vivace

No comments: