Thursday, March 31, 2016

DWNTWN and Draemhouse at The Hi Hat

DWNTWN
I say this often, time passes too quickly sometimes when it comes to catching up with my favorite bands. The last time I saw DWNTWN was at the 2014 Tarfest. That is 1.5 years. Ouch. Of course, I did listen to DWNTWN often online so I was able to feed my need for this pop band with the graceful vocals. Their friends and family were out on this night at The Hi Hat. The night was more than worth it after getting a hug.

Draemhouse came to Los Angeles from Seattle with a psychedelic slowdown. Before the set, they carefully decorated the stage with lights and drapery. It set the mood for hanging out at a Seattle coffee house -- okay, I haven't been to Seattle in years and have no idea what I'm talking about with that statement. I do know that Draemhouse was staying at a hotel within walking distance of the venue. As I was walking to my car, in front of me were two members of the band heading to their hotel room.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com


No comments: