Monday, September 7, 2015

The Bulls with Alex Lilly and White Sea at The Satellite

The Bulls
It was the final residency night for The Bulls. I just had to head on over to hear the catchy tunes from this band.

Alex Lilly hit the stage first with her beat poetry and amusing date story. If one should go on a date with Alex Lilly and she starts to talk about the weather one should know that she feels the date is getting a touch uncomfortable. I did a quick look up on Alex Lilly and realized that I'd seen her before when she was playing with a band called Obi Best.

White Sea was up next. White Sea is also known as Morgan Kibby. What amazing vocals, her range is stunning. During one song, I think she surprised herself with her range. Morgan mentioned during the set that she was so happy the crowd was enjoying her set as she suspected that most had never heard of her. Well, one guy came up to me and said, "Why does she think we don't know her?"

I'd call The Bulls' residency an amazing success. Their music soothes the soul. As a photographer, I have to say I really loved the stage smoke and how it played with the light. I think it made for some amazing photos.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: