Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Dream: Too Much Zombie Watching

In my dream, it was night. I was running from a building that was over-run by zombies. The zombie outbreak was just happening and folks were not aware of what was going on. It was known that there was a virus outbreak, but not the extent of the problem. I found myself rushing towards a medical research building. The building had large glass panels. The lights inside were bright and I could see folks in lab coats doing important research. In another room, I saw a zombie. A security officer was in a struggle with the zombie. No one else in the building was aware of this. I screamed for folks to notice as I rushed towards the building, knowing that it was essential that I help keep this lab free of zombies. I ran into the building with the intent to kill the zombie.

And then I woke up. I'll never know if I helped prevent the zombies from taking over the earth.

No comments: