Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sugarcube and Popheart at Bootleg


Popheart
Sugarcube's music pretty much has the taste of sugarcubes, adding that perfect sweetness to any cup of coffee or tea. Popheart followed in the same vein, but with deeper vocals.

This was my first time at the Bootleg since The Fold and Bootleg parted ways. The Fold always brought awesome bands to Monday nights. The Bootleg continued in that tradition on this September night.

The bands were young and so was the crowd. And many were dressed to impress. I'm not saying they were dressed like they were going clubbing, but there was a distinct fashion sense.

So I couldn't help but think that Popheart's lead singer has a resemblance to Paul Dano. Even his hand motions reminded me of Paul Dano's physical acting. And then in the crowd, I swore someone looked like Catherine Keener. It was a Hollywood night.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: