Sunday, September 27, 2015

Reno Bo and yOya at The Satellite

I wasn't planning on going to The Satellite on a recent Monday night. Instead, I went to another music venue. Unfortunately, that venue was having some technical issues. It was a sad moment as there was a nice crowd there. I decided the situation wasn't about to turn around anytime soon so off to The Satellite I went.

Reno Bo was finishing up their set. He's a Nashville based artist. His music has a touch of blues.

yOya was up next. The last time I saw them was at the 2014 Brokechella. It was cool catching up with this band again.

I knew I was going to have to wake up early to head to work so I took off after yOya. I'll be back to The Satellite tomorrow to catch the residency band.





Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

No comments: