Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Weekend of April 18th/19th: busy busy busy and I loved it!

Sometimes you have a weekend that is just packed and you end it in a thrill of exhausted.  That's how my weekend was.

I went to Brokechella on Saturday.  A write-up will soon follow.  If you want to see a series of photos of the festival, you can head on over to this Facebook link.

I got home around 12:45 a.m. from Brokechella  Before heading to bed, I downloaded all my photos to my computer and had a little something to eat as I was starving.  I then set my alarm clock, because I wanted to head to the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.

I woke up before my alarm went off.  I raced to the Hollywood Farmers Market to buy some fruits and vegetables before heading off to USC for the book festival.

I went to this one panel discussion called, The Digital Footprint: Privacy, Cyberterrorism and How We Live Now.  After about 1 minute of listening to Robert Scheer, I couldn't help but think, "I wonder how many undercover CIA/FBI agents are in here right now taking photos of each one of us."

Anyways, after spending the day at USC, I headed back home and soon after started to go through my Brokechella photos and tried to get a first draft done of my Brokechella write-up.  Of course, the need for sleep has hit.  I'm writing this quick Weekend blog just before I head to bed, leaving my Brokechella draft write-up only partially done.  I'll have to get back to it on Tuesday.  It won't be Monday, because Monday I'll be continuing my weekend by heading off to The Satellite to catch the residency band, Dorothy -- or at least that is the plan as of now.


No comments: