Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I enjoyed about Oscars 2014

Did Jennifer Lawrence beg Pharrell Williams to pass her by as he encouraged various stars to dance with him?

I loved how one of the Oscar winners' (I think it was a winner of a short) hands were just shaking like mad as he was reading his speech.  Hey, I'd be one nervous dude winning an award surrounded by far more famous people.

I loved how Jared Leto looked into the camera as he was grabbing a slice of pizza and said something such as, "It's for my mother."  I did a little research on this.  It appears Jared is a vegan and so perhaps this message was for his vegan fans who would have had some serious questions for him.

It was cool how Brad Pitt was helping hand out paper plates.

I liked Matthew McConaughey's rambling acceptance speech.

I loved the selfie photo moment.

My one disappointment:  I really wished The Wolf of Wall Street had won best picture.

No comments: