Friday, March 7, 2014

Random Los Angeles Observation: Los Feliz Blvd Update

I think only 2 days this week saw cars parked alongside Los Feliz Blvd during morning rush hour.

Maybe a memo went out to apartment renters, because last week I saw tow trucks on two separate mornings.  Up to that point, I had not seen any tow trucks though I'd seen the parking police.  (I've been taking this route to work for the last 6 weeks or so.)  

Just as to why I find this interesting:  

1.  That section and side of Los Feliz Blvd is 100% residential. 
 
2.  Since it is residential, everyone should know that you can't park on that side of the street in the mornings.  It isn't like someone is going to a random part of town and they fail to properly read the parking signs.

3.  The no parking is Mon-Fri, so it isn't someone occasionally forgetting that a specific day is street cleaning day.

4.  Why would you want to wake up in the morning, needing to go to work and find out that your car has been towed?

No comments: