Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucy Schwartz and Busy Living at The Bootleg

It was off to the Bootleg to catch Lucy Schwartz and Busy Living.  I arrived straight from work.  I usually like to head home first, but Lucy Schwartz was going on at 8 p.m. and I do love her music.  And for this night, she played mostly new material so I am doubly happy that I made it to her set.

Comment of the night:  I can't tell if that's a song from church or from the depths of Hell.

Check out the song list:  I love the Awesome Band comment.  And how about the detailed minutes and seconds for each song.

Busy Living hit the stage next.  They gave a more rock oriented set.

Interesting moment:  the trio from Haim walked in.  When started cheering on Busy Living.  The other two sisters moaned, one said, "Oh no."  They quickly scooted away.  Amusing.  

Note:  Grace Woodroofe had the residency for the month of April.  I stuck around for her set as well.  I will remain silent about it as I'm planning on writing about it on Intraffik.com.


Lucy Schwartz







Busy Living





No comments: